Oil States Industries, Inc
Pleasanton, TX, United States
Bluecollar, Transportation, Trucking
The Driver position is responsible for the safe and timely delivery of products to customers including transport of explosive materials and understanding and compliance with DOT/ATF Regulations.
• Actions all require tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures to ensure targets are met relating to inventory, delivery and quality, achieving all targets to satisfy customer requirements.
• Safely and timely delivery of products to customers including transport of explosive materials and understanding and compliance with DOT/ATF Regulations.
• Backs-up for warehouse specialists with responsibility for shipping, receiving, and storage of product, inventory control.
• Pulls production materials for manufacturing (explosive powders, cords, boosters).
• Verifies work orders and movement of finished goods to magazine storage.
• Backs-up for warehouse personnel with responsibility for shipping, receiving, and storage of product, inventory control.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Practices safe work habits in accordance with OSHA and GEO-specific Health and Safety expectations.
• High School Diploma or Equivalency
• CDL / Hazmat & Good Driving Record
• 1 - 2 years of experience in driving for an oil & gas manufacturer
• Basic level computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Outlook, MS Word)
• Customer Service oriented, self-motivated, and dependable with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Oil States Industries, Inc
Website : http://www.oilstates.com
Oil States Industries, Inc. is a subsidiary of Oil States International, Inc. and is located in multiple countries around the world. Oil States Industries operates in four market segments: Offshore Oil and Gas, Land Oil and Gas, Defense and General Industry. These four markets are serviced by Oil States' three divisions: the Offshore Construction Group, the Elastomer Group and the Marine Pipelines Group. Oil States is headquartered in Arlington, Texas, USA, with locations in 11 countries and more than 1,700 employees worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of deepwater production products and subsea pipelines and pride ourselves in our innovative solutions for industry demands.